<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7280033631875261395?origin\x3dhttps://oxyms.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </head>
Photobucket

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Important Things to Clarify . Please read!


About the Server

This server is a server which don't earn money.

The purpose of OxyMS is just to gather back dims players.

A lot of DIMS players missed each other and thats why i made this server for free. I'm paying the fees myself.

If your purpose here is not to find back old memories and friends from DIMS, please go find another private server and play.

So please do not expect anything, Im tired of people asking me for npcs, fixing bugs, adding this and that. If you are here for a full feature server, then u're at the wrong place.. I'm only welcoming players who TRUELY misses dims and their friends there.

I'm not paid to make this server i dont want to make it a normal private server. There are thousands of them out there, if u want just google maple private servers and join them.

I wont hesitate to ban anyone whom i think are not here for the right reason. If i feel that you are not here because you truely misses your friends in dims, then im just gonna get rid of you.

If you find it boring here, just go. Im not making a private server like the others, Im just creating a place for dims players to come together.

Dont expect anything from this server, its for free. You want to expect nice features or want give negative comments, just go and find a better server.

About GM

There is only around 15-20 players in OxyMS, and i will be online everytime the server is online. Along with my younger brother and rara, I have enough GMs already. If you are here to be a GM, sorry you're in the wrong server once again. We are here truely for bonding, not to fight for GM position. I will only plan to have GM if the population increase to a amount i cannot manage.

Just imagine, if I make 1 person a GM now, what will the other players feel? OxyMS is a place for u to bond, Not a place to create conflicts. If i make 1 person a GM, there will be unhappiness within other players, and I really see no point of a GM now. We are all friends.. why do we need a GM?

Please understand me, if you're here for the right purpose, please understand and not request for any position. Why wanna be a GM when u're here for old memories? Think about it.

(why do you want to be a gm? ask yourself that before u ask me)

-Oxygen


1 promise, 7 words, I will be there when you breath... -Oxygen;
6:50 AM


THE SERVER

This is a test server therefore im using hamachi first. It will not always be online but most of the time. Hamachi will be removed and server will be 24/7 when it is stable enough.,
Will close down immediately if DIMS reopens!:P

SERVER STATUS

CURRENTLY: OFFLINE ONLINE
Server will be online at 8pm Wednesday (:

ENQUIRES!

Archives

November 2009
December 2009

Credits.

Designer: d3vilxangelx
Basecodes : x3JANICE
Picture Hosting: Photobucket
Picture: Banned story